As an SEO agency, we analyse and review websites and their backlinks in order to guide their owners to get more organic traffic from search engines, mainly by reaching higher positions in search results pages for some pre-defined queries.
It is a work of strategy, analysis, social media, copywriting, and a generous pinch of resilience. Search engines change their algorithms daily, but a specialist knows what to do in every case, so you don’t have to start from the beginning every day.
SEO consultancy cover a wide spectrum of competences, and that’s one of the reasons why it requires, sometimes, more than one specialist in order to get tangible results. However, no one can do without it, because in spite of the growing numbers of social media, search engines, Google in particular, are still the main source of traffic in all business sectors.
Here is a list of the most frequent operations we accomplish for our clients:
- • We ask our client what goals they want to achieve, then we gather information about the business niche, and the competitors.
- • We do an SEO audit, checking the current status of the website, and giving advices on how to improve it.
- • We optimise the on-page ranking factors, such as titles, headings, images, content structure, meta-tags, and a many other parameters.
- • We find the best-performing keywords with advanced tools, intercepting those with a high search volume, low competition, and high chances of getting profit.
- • We solve technical issues such as 404 errors, broken links, pages that generate server errors, duplicate content, robots file misconfigurations, missing alt attributes on pictures, sitemap errors, and URL structure.
- • We improve the loading speed of the website: both users and Google prefer fast websites, so we will optimise the server response time, minify CSS and JS files, and implement or improve a caching system, on top of many other fine-tunings recommended by our developers.
- • We will improve local SEO: have you got a Google My Business page? If you do, we will make it more informational, more valuable, and 100% verified; if you don’t we will create one, and you will be listed on Google Maps, which will improve your local reputation.
- • We will make your website responsive, so everyone can visit, no matter what device they use.
- • We will build a solid legit link profile, as they are still a key-element in Google’s algorithm, with quality backlinks from authoritative websites.
Web design requires both technical and creative skills, that is why we have a multidisciplinary team. There are a lot of aspects to consider when creating a website: graphics, content, user experience, marketing, and so on.
A web design company like us can take care of all of them. A website is like the digital business card of a company, telling who you are, what you do, and how to get in touch with you. Not only that: websites can actually be a sales channel, if you make an e-commerce.
Whatever your needs, we have a solution ready.